Did you know that funding is available through the V.I. Career and Technical Education Board for CTE Instructors to take courses and exams to meet certification requirements?
How do I sign up?
- Review the list of approved courses and exams below.
- Identify the course(s) and exam(s) you would like to take.
- Email the VI CTE Board (email@example.com) with your course and exam selections.
- Create an account in the UVI CELL registration system.
- Once approved you will be contacted by UVI CELL with your course and exam access information.
Courses Approved for Teacher Certification
- VI History & Culture
- Praxis Core Preparation
Foundations of Education
- Classroom Management Secrets
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems I
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
Measurement & Evaluation
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- The Differentiated Instruction and Response to Intervention Connection
- Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
- The Creative Classroom
- Survival Kit for New Teachers
Intro to Special Education
- Working Successfully with Learning Disabled Students
- Empowering Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Students with Autism
- Teaching Students with ADHD
- Learning Disabilities: Practical Information for the Special Education Teacher
Instructional Design & Technology
Assessments Approved for Certification
Click on the link to find out more information about the certification exams.