UVI CELL Center has recently launched a new online registration system. The system is designed to provide you with an improved and personalized customer experience. As a visitor to the UVI CELL website, you will be able to create your own student profile so that you can register and pay for courses entirely online. We hope that our new system will help us to become more efficient in order to serve you while making it easier for you to pursue your lifelong learning endeavors.
Creating a New Account
This will allow you to:
- Register for courses or apply for certificate programs online, anytime, at your convenience
- Pay for your courses and programs using our secure online payment gateway
- Create your own student profile and keep your contact information up-to-date. Please rest assured that your information will never be shared with third parties.
- Check your course schedule for course locations and times.
- Review your course history.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions with the UVI CELL.
- Print your course certificates.
Note: Your information will never be shared with third parties.
How do I register?
- Step 1: Search course catalog for the area of interest.
- Step 2: View courses or programs and select your desired course.
- Step 3: Select the section of the course you wish to enroll. Be sure to review the course description and other pertinent information, then click "Add to Cart."
- Step 4: Proceed to checkout. First-time users of the system must create a student account. Returning students may simply log-in. If you forgot your password, call (340) 693-1100 for assistance.
- Step 5: Complete registration information and enter payment information.
- Step 6: You will receive a confirmation of your registration via an email.