The Culinary Arts Program is an experiential certification and training program that offers unique opportunities for learning at any skill level. It combines learning with modern and classical techniques and is designed to engage cooks at all levels and offer hands-on educational opportunities.
- Chef instructors with real-world experience
- Hands-on classes and workshops where you learn by doing
- State-of-the-art professional kitchen
- Certified Fundamental Chef (CFC): This 6-month certification program is designed specifically for beginners. It combines hands-on learning and immersive industry experience using a learn-by-doing approach in the on-campus restaurant.
- Certified Fundamental Pastry Chef (CFPC): This certification option is also available. If you meet the work and education criteria that match an ACF certification level above CFC, we'll work to match you with the appropriate certification at the time of the exam.
Program Dates -- Certified Fundamentals Cook
6-month program for Beginners
August 2023 - April 2024 (dates subject to change)